Jacksonville Jaguars Wire Line

Discussion in 'Team Management' started by Craig, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Craig

Craig Walk On

In this thread I will be posting everything to do with the Jacksonville Jaguars. If you are interested in acquiring someone you may also post in here an I will get in touch with you VIA PM. So keep an eye open as all signings people on the block an also player releases will be posted here. So with that said as of right now Justin Blackmon you are officially on the block.

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

You going to run 3-4 (I believe thats how this team was being built prior) or run 4 man fronts?

3. Craig

Craig Walk On

This team when I look at looks like it was in the process of being switched to a 3-4. But I plan on running a 4 man front

4. Craig

Craig Walk On

The front office of the Jacksonville Jaguars have been very obvious that they plan on being very active this off season in free agency an also with possible trades to help a roster in transition. With that being said right end an super star development Theo Murray has been made available for the right price. Jacksonville also reported a week ago that star wide receiver Justin Blackmon was on the block as the Jags feel very confident in the pieces they already have.

5. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

6. Craig

Craig Walk On

Can Dewitt Quarles pack his bags an come to Cleveland with me? Please! lol

7. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Glad you pointed him out. I didn't even see him at first haha

8. Craig

Craig Walk On

hahah. He is really good. Not many 6'3 receivers who can run like he can. Enjoy him.

9. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On