/::/ Jacksonville Journal Gazette /::/ Jaguars Edge Chargers 17-10 (VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CHUNKNESS, Sep 27, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Jacksonville, FL - Week 7 was a "must win" situation for both the Jaguars and the Chargers as each team had equivalent records (1-5) sitting at the bottom of their respective divisions. The Jaguars had just come off of a win against the Broncos in week 6 and were looking to build momentum going into week 7. Despite a penalty that was incorrectly enforced by the officials toward the end of the first half and led to a Chargers field goal, the Jaguars prevailed as they edged the Chargers 17-10 in the final minutes of the game. "We limited our turnovers an played solid defense against a tough Chargers team," Coach Bradley commented following the game. Blaine Gabbert made just his third start behind center for the 2013 campaign and posted his second win of the season for the offensive team. Coach Bradley added, "There is no doubt in my mind that Blaine (Gabbert) is the quarterback to lead this team moving forward."

Good game, Michael. A great battle that was a chess match to the very end! Good luck with the rest of your season. KNICKSFAN_84

HIGHLIGHTS:

• Like Like x 6
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Ahh, here is the infamous clipping on an interception again (although this was technically 1st, I hadn't watched this yet).

Thanks for the highlights Doug! MJD is a beast!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Warhawk AKA dreadman

Warhawk AKA dreadman Walk On

That truck by MJD was crazy! nice!!!

GG fellas!

• Like Like x 1
  4. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

love the highlights doug, nice win!

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrWitness36

MrWitness36 Walk On

Nice video highlights chuck MJD beast

• Like Like x 1
  6. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

First off really appreciate all the videos, I enjoy watching every single one. I also liked the nice tip of the hat to KNICKSFAN_84

1:44 Big untouched hit on Gabbert...ouch

2:41 Nice INT with Rogers (former Bill) your welcome Doug (clipping withstanding)

3:16 Thought Rogers was gonna step in front and pick six that one

4:56 Nice stop by SD

5:38 Wow Mjd...beastly...great running behind the blockers too

• Like Like x 2
  7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

(y)

• Like Like x 1