/::/ Jacksonville Journal Gazette /::/ Jaguars Spoil Eagles Home Opener *HIGHLIGHTS*

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CHUNKNESS, Jan 23, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Nothing special in terms of production here. Couple of things I'd like to preface with. The run at 6:00 I saw the safety blitz coming. The run was designed to be off-tackle, so I was anticipating a push from the defense up the middle. However, I wasn't Kendricks to get as much pressure as he did on the edge forcing me even more outside than I would prefer. In hindsight, I would have cut the ball back inside. However, in a split second decision I had gone with my gut to take the ball outside seeing that the blitz was coming. I'd also like to comment that typically we would kneel in the final moments of the game. However, Kris and I had communicated via YIM at the 2 min warning and agreed to continue play. It was at the point of his final interception that we communicated to kneel out the remainder of the clock.

Good game, Kris! Drops and interceptions were your demise in this one. Good luck with the remainder of your season!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Awesome slip and throw recovery by QB Irwin...then a great catch after around the 3:15 mark
    QB Iriwin again shows grit with a tough run into the endzone at 3:45 mark...I typed this before I let it finish and saw INJURY?
    Eric Berry hit at 4:30 ouch
    Big Drop at 5:45

GG GUYS

• Like Like x 1
  3. thafuture3886

thafuture3886 Power Rankings Analyst

Thanks for the scouting report on you two :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

One team had incredible one handed and diving catches while the other had guys drop passes....hmmmmm, i wonder who won ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

"back spasms"... he returned

6. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Finally had a chance to watch, great highlights!

• Like Like x 1