/::/ Jacksonville Journal Gazette /::/ Jaguars Takeaways Dismantle Giants 45-24 *HIGHLIGHTS*

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CHUNKNESS, Mar 3, 2014.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

The Jaguars (4-9) reversed roles in week 15 and didn't make any turnovers. The Giants (11-2), on the other hand, were unable to overcome theirs as the turnover difference was -5 in favor of the home team. Good game, James, and good luck with the rest of your season. cry_havoc

• Like Like x 5
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

congrats on the W CHUNKNESS
    Thx for the highlights!

• Like Like x 2
  3. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

at 3:58...completely changed the game. Idk how it wasnt picked but that began the snowball effect.

4. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great highlights! Congrats on the win!

5. LtJustice

Fixed that for ya! ;)

6. cry_havoc

cry_havoc Walk On

at 11:21...this may refer to the recent post about running the score up. I didnt take offense to it, but i can tell you i wouldve just ran out of bounds. So where would this such play stand?

7. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Clear path. I know you felt disrespected. Please don't downplay it. I apologize for that as it wasn't my intent. I was of the understanding that we knew each other better than that, but I was wrong. In the future I'll take it out of bounds against you that late in the game.

8. LtJustice

Regardless of how you would have handled it, I am not sure how you can question with regards to the recent post. You don't see any more clear of a path. I am not saying I disagree with either you or Doug, but I feel like it is pretty clear that this falls under the clear path rule.