/::/ Jacksonville Journal Gazette /::/ Mackey, Bills Fumble Game To Jaguars 28-21 (HIGHLIGHTS)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by CHUNKNESS, Dec 7, 2013.

1. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Buffalo, NY - The Jaguars (5-2) were fortunate to come away with a road win against the Bills (0-7) in week 9. The Jaguars overcame a 14 point first half deficit and eventually tied the game at 21 with just under five minutes remaining in the fourth quarter. With the game tied, Bills rookie return man, Frankie Mackey, coughed up two consecutive kick returns which led to a 28-21 victory for the Jaguars.

Good game, Michael! I got lucky in this one! Michael Overman

HIGHLIGHTS:

• Like Like x 2
  2. LtJustice

LtJustice QSF Commissioner

Great highlights! The end was crazy! What a goal line standby the Bills, after a gutsy call by the Jags to go for it on 4th down. Those turnovers were killer though. I'll say this, those Bills are a much more dangerous team than their record would seem to indicate.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CHUNKNESS

I thought for sure that stand by the Bills at the 1 was going to be the end of me on the road. Just as you and I had discussed before the game, Michael and those Bills are definitely going to make an example of a handful of teams before the season is done. The Bills will be a force in the seasons to come. Don't poke the sleeping bear!

• Like Like x 2
  4. redlishus

redlishus PMFL Staff - El Guesser

Nice win Doug

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Overman

Michael Overman Walk On

Doug thanks for all the time and effort put into the videos...I watch all of them...and a lot of them a few times. It's fun to watch, and it helps me, I feel. I was able to eliminate the fumbles in my following game and take home my first win...Looking forward to more

Bills looking to be spoilers...every damn game:blackalien:

• Like Like x 3
  6. CHUNKNESS

Thx Michael. I have fun putting these together. I would implement even MORE footage from the games, but then it gets to be a bit too much. I figure 5-7 mins is just right and 8-10 is pushing the limit. Anything beyond 10 mins is too much. I get a LOT out of watching the footage from the games as well. I've learned how to look for open receivers or figured out when I'm pressing things with the run from reviewing the game tape. So not only are these highlights for others to enjoy, but it is also to help myself (and others) benefit from them and hopefully improve! (y) That, and it's so much fun to see just how unique some of these game situations truly can be.

• Like Like x 1