Jags 1st Rd pick available

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Thelou, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Jags 1st Rd pick available

Jags looking for a top CB or CB prospect. Willing to trade next seasons 1st rd pick. Post if you have someone available.

2. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Interesting...."things that make you say..hmmmm...?"

3. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Btw .....I thought you told me that your are a HUGE Ram's fan and thats why you choosen them? Nice jump btw to the Jags 6 draft picks in the first 4 rounds vs only 2 with the Rams. GL with your new founded team and may the force be with ya :D

4. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Still am a Huge Rams fan and I will enjoy my six picks...tyvm

5. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

Also looking for a WR

6. scared46

scared46 Walk On

Are you going to trade your 1st then bail for high draft team with more pick or are you going to stay? Just curious...

7. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Hey man lay off him already. Everyone has to chance to move teams if they open up. It was ok'd by the RC and if you don't think they look at that stuff before allowing him to switch your wrong. Nobody will get to switch teams every year or two I can assure you that. Trading a 1st rd pick on a team is not a death sentence for the team if you got something in return.

8. Thelou

Thelou Walk On

I dont know WTF your problem is but if your not posting about trading with me, stay the fuck out of my thread. I put it nicely this time don't let it be a second time.

9. scared46

scared46 Walk On

For starters, I understand trading picks and its part of the game but, when you get to use your favorite team 99.999% of GM's don't move you rebuild or whatever. I understand switching teams but, from my eyes (I know I am nobody but I am GM here) he could have switched teams before knowing that the Jags would have a better draft then what his Rams would have.

Thelou, if you don't know this by now your words don't scare me so whatever blows your hair back sis go ahead and say it. :rolleyes:

So, I am done here sorry for hijacking the tread GL find your players and btw, no I don't have any CB or WR's for ya so I will now leave, again sorry for hijacking the tread, peace out.(y)