Jags Almost Mid Season Review

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by bawvu97, Sep 25, 2014.

1. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:

[​IMG]

Question From The Media: Coach how is the team doing with respect to your pre season prediction.

Answer from the Coach: Well we predicted we would go 3-13 and we are currently sitting at 3-7 a little more than midway through the season. We attribute a couple blowout losses to Blake's lack of knowledge with the playbook and a little immaturity on his part

Question from the Media: How much of a change have you really seen in Blake?

Answer: Look at his metrics in week 1 Blake was a part time QB going 7/19 108 yards and 4 INT's and 0 TDs against Black Republican . This week he went 22/31 for 356 Yards and 4 TDs

Question from the Media: Besides Blake, what other youngster are you impressed with?

Answer: I would have to say Marqise Lee. In the last two games he has went over the century mark in both games

Question from the Media: In the last game against the Cowboys the announcers indicated the Jags were 2nd in the league in sacks. How does that correlate with your record?

Answer: Honestly, it doesn't some members on our defense have really been stepping up in critical situations to make plays. However, our ownership and fans are more concerned about wins than sacks

Question from the Media: Coach at this point it looks like we are going to pick in the Top 10. Are there any particular holes you are looking to fill?

Answer: We are keeping our options open but I would like to get an elite pass rusher, shore up our O-Line and possibly get a top tier DB. It all depends on who is on our board.

Question from the Media: Some question you playing Justin Blackmon given his checkered past

Answer: Just Win Baby

Last Question Folks

Question from the Media: Coach after the Cowboys game you placed your hands on Jason Garrett's shoulder and you said something to make him close his eyes. Do you mind telling us what you said?

Answer: I told him I don't like him because he is a ginger and gingers have no souls

[​IMG]

If you are not doing content, why not you bums?

• Like Like x 5
  2. Black Republican

Black Republican TMFL Commish -- **ISYMFS** --

Bortles turned the corner ! Good to see man!

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    As long as that corner doesn't lead to playing you lol