1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Jaguars bengals

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by thaexistence, Sep 16, 2012.

1. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

I know you said you would be home after 7. I wasn't able to give you a definite. I'm here ATM if your around.

Tomorrow my brothers father passed away this weekend and his wake is tomorrow night and I don't know when I'll be back home. I might be available after 9-10.

Tuesday I'm around between 3-5:30 and then most likely after 10.

2. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Update: tonight we are getting dinner after the wake and so I am planning on arriving home at about 10. Is that time amiable for you?

3. Coopdog

Coopdog Walk On

i hope to be around.

just yim me

4. thaexistence

thaexistence Walk On

Doug is already in bed so we will try tomorrow night.

5. Coopdog

Coopdog Walk On

Ya generally if Im not starting the game by shortly after 10 i wont be able to play, as I am up really early. Tonight it looks as though I have to make an exception....Dinner and a movie with wife....movie starts @ 7 :10 EST. I should be in the house between 10 - 1030........ill hit u up on yim when im on my way home from the show.

• Like Like x 1