1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Jaguars vs Packers (S3W3)

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by dakota7, Mar 1, 2013.

1. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Jaguars 24
    Packers 41

Strange game that saw Aaron Rodgers score 3 rushing touchdowns and the Jags return 2 kickoffs for touchdowns. The Jags jumped to an early lead after an interception set them up on the 4 yardline. The Pack responded with a clock eating drive, capped by ARod's first td. Jax responded with its first KO td return. The Pack got a quick touchdown strike to Jermicheal Finley to tie it at 14. Rodgers added two more touchdown runs and the Jags returned another kickoff to finish the half at 28-21. Jax added a field goal in the third quarter, but the Packers dominated the fourth to clinch the win. The Packers improved to 2-1 and face the Lions next week. Rodgers finished the day with 298 yards passing and 1 td pass and 49 yards rushing and 3 tds.

good game ZREX17 Losing your running back hurt a lot. good luck the rest of the way

I have a video ready to go, but I'm having problems uploading and now the el gato program locked up. I will keep trying to post it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. dakota7

Let me know if it works.

3. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Holy 2 man under batman!
    [​IMG]

4. ZREX17

ZREX17 Walk On

Its good

5. dakota7

Yeah, that's how ARod winds up with 3 rushing touchdowns.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

dakota7

Looks good, how are you editing?

7. dakota7

I just used the elgato editing software