Jay F'ing Cutler

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Mags, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

Jay F'ing Cutler

Chicago Passing
    C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
    J. Cutler 17/36 277 7.7 1 4 43.2

Denver Passing
    C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT RATING
    K. Orton 17/28 243 8.7 1 0 100.7

Hey Scar,
    (y)

2. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

At least he set a career best in his first game with his new team!!! (y)

3. gt86

gt86 Walk On

biting my tongue :)

4. scarface

scarface Walk On

GT you can bite my dick if it makes you feel better...

Mags which team you like this year? T.B. or the Giants?? probably the Giants since T.B. is horrible..

And Hoyt you have no idea what you are talking about 2 years years ago you were a Packers fan then last year a Jets fan this year when I asked you didnt even have the balls to claim a team fucking pussy.

When its all said and done Cutler will be fine better than you morons can say here.

and yes the Bears have Jay FUCKING Cutler.

5. Mags

Mags Former MEGA PC Commish

I'm a Giants fan first and foremost. The Bucs are atrocious for sure, but would have liked to see them beat Dallas. Leftwich is awful, they should just bite the bullet and start throwing the kid. Run game looked good, and it's nice to see Caddy back on the field. The new defense was... um... scary. I don't think this team has any concept on how to play man coverage.

I'm sure Cutler will be fine, it's just nice to rag on him. :)

6. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Mags is too nice.

As Cutler threw each INT last night, I laughed harder and harder knowing that Hoyt must have been laying it on thicker and thicker at Scar. Then I just pictured Scar tearing his hair out...of his ball sack when Rodgers let loose the Pass that sealed the deal. For those who don't know, Scar shaves his head, so any hair he grabs would be "down there"

For the record, I had the Bears +4. Thanks Jay.

7. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

It went a little something like this:

1st pick text read JUNK

2nd pick text read Garbage

3rd pick text read 2 1st and Orton?

Now looks like Lacher is done for the year. Look at it like this Scar only 364 more days til kickoff for the 2010 season cause this one is already over in Chi town.

8. scarface

scarface Walk On

Problem is Styk, Hoyts is not a true Packers fan, when Favre left last year he was saying all year he doesnt like them blah blah blah, go jets!!! now he wants to say ooohhhh the Packers are a good team,,,, I dont listen to morons who flip flop like that...

As I tell him all the time I was a HUGE jordan fan HUGE but when he left I was STILL a Bulls fan while I liked to see him do good I didnt care for the team he played on nor did I want to see him beat the Bulls...
    HOYT wanted and still wants to see Favre beat his "favorite" team so that shows he is not a Packers fan just a moron who claims to love a team only to try and talk crap to others... sad really

9. scarface

scarface Walk On

bye the way.. as BAD as the Bears played the Packers still had to come back and win. not something I would be happy about as a Packers fan.

10. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

Somebody call the Waaaambulance for pumpkinhead. Take the shit your getting like a good bitch. They say he can play Jay sucked ass last night and you should expect some shit for all of us having to see:

"WE GOT JAY F"ING CUTLER" on every post since they wasted 2 #1's on him.

11. scarface

scarface Walk On

At least I have had a team I can root for my whole life, not a player like you.
    You can talk all the shit you want Hoyt, but your words are nothing, you flipped flopped more than a fish out of water, now that you think the Packers might be ok with Rodgers you want back on that ship.
    I wont listen or respect any persons opinion on sports who do that... sorry my fat little eyetalian friend you talked the talk now walk the walk into Vikings camp.

I was, am, and always will be a Bears fan win, lose, suck, or greatness I will wear the Blue and Orange.

12. trutest

trutest Walk On

Did Cutler not do good yest?