Jeff Fisher Let Go By Titans

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 28, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Finally! I don't think this dude should have been coaching this long according to 'NFL standards'. Not a great coach at all in my opinion. The way he handled VY, from the outside looking in, was wrong. Clearly VY had the locker room and this kinds of shows it. Titans still say their looking to trade VY but it probably won't happen this season based on the talent coming out will be off the board about time the Titans pick.

Deuces to the most overrated .500 coach in the history of the NFL[​IMG]

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=6066144

• Like Like x 1
  2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

I am surprised at the move and thought he was a lock after the VY debacle. Don't get it wrong the guy is a good coach though, but it was time to part ways with the Oilers/Titans organization.

3. CoachRedd

CoachRedd I come through in something real foolish

Extremely overrated as a coach. The one time he actually won the afc south in the past 6 or so years the Titans choked away home field advantage by going one and done in the playoffs. The Titans underachieved the past two years and when that happens two years in a row its time to admit your coach is overrated. Kudos to the titans for having the balls to part ways with a guy who has as much tenure as fisher.