1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Jeff Tedford Fired, Bryan Hiehle Signed

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by nF BigBoy, Aug 27, 2012.

1. nF BigBoy

nF BigBoy Walk On

Today at 10:00 AM PST, Bryan Hiehle was signed as the head coach of football for University of California. After a disappointing loss to #23 Ohio State, CAL decided to let Jeff Tedford go for a old school, run first head coach. Bryan Hiehle was eager to get things started off fast and quick. He had this to say, "We have a very athletic and talented team. I will keep to what i know though, run first and pass if needed." Bryan Hiehle will have 14 scholarships to fill team needs and improve the team. At about 1:00 PM PST he signed his first recruit. A 4 star Guard (#20) Charles Petty from Cedar City, UT. "To run my kind of offense, we need big boys at the line of scrimmage for our hb's to terrorize a defense." Bryan Hiehle Exclaimed.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Welcome man

3. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Welcome to 1st & 10. We have had some lag in pace recently but I expect the activity level to get back to standard we set at the beginning.

4. Fmode11

Fmode11 MVP

Welcome... need avatar

5. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

Not mandatory to have one lol

6. Austin1990

Austin1990 Walk On

Welcome to the PAC-12!

7. Corey Haggard

Corey Haggard Walk On

Welcome to 1st and 10. I'm with Fmode, get an avatar. :)

8. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

welcome man. Good luck against Arizona St. he seems to be the class of first and 10 so far.

9. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

Welcome to the league man, we got a bunch of good guys in here.

10. nF BigBoy

nF BigBoy Walk On

oh im gonna make one eventually. i have adobe photoshop. just cant remember my old photbucket information