jello

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by tin cup, Oct 23, 2009.

1. tin cup

tin cup Walk On

jello

Hey man how do you get all those cool pics & your stats on your game summaries, that is cool... I would like to do that if I knew how, i'm not real cpu savy so remember when trying to explain... Thanks

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Go to his thread and hit quote. Then in the dialog box copy the 'code' for the table and paste it into your new thread and edit the data.

For the pictures, you just need to save them as highlights on the game, then go to my legacy in the menu. From there you'll need to select highlights I think, then upload your stuff to EA sports world.

After that, go to easports.com login, go to your profile and the photos/videos should be there. For the photos, you'll need to download them to your hard drive, then upload them to photo bucket. After that, open the image and right click on it selecting open in new window. Copy that web address from your browser and then click the little mountains button you've got at the top of the message box on here. Paste the web address and then you're good to go.

For the videos, it's the same but you'll have to post them to youtube. Those don't work as well so I'd say just stick to the pics.

3. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Wow.....it's that easy.....no wonder I haven't tried to post pics or videos.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Yep. What Gator said. The code for the tables is simple to do without having to copy stuff. Do the following (without the "*") (the "|" separates columns)
    [*table]r1c1|r1c2|r1c3
    r2c1|r2c2|r2c3
    r3c1|r3c2|r3c3
    [*/table]

and it'll look like this:
    Column 1 Column 2 Column 3
    r1c1 r1c2 r1c3
    r2c1 r2c2 r2c3
    r3c1 r3c2 r3c3

If you want the top row (usually your header) to stand out, make the first [*table] into [*table="head"] and it'll look like this:
    r1c1 r1c2 r1c3
    r2c1 r2c2 r2c3
    r3c1 r3c2 r3c3

5. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

What do I do/copy to have my recruiting page look like your Jello?

6. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Just do the same thing. Hit "quote" on my post and then copy everything from after the [*QUOTE] to before the [*/QUOTE]. Then just change my players' info to yours.

For making your own, just follow the procedure for making tables I entered above. For the stars, you can either get them by hitting the "More" link in the smilies section or just enter them yourself (which is easier). The "code" for the stars is like the following (without the "*" of course).

:*5stars: = :5stars:
    :*4stars: = :4stars:
    :*3stars: = :3stars:
    :*2stars: = :2stars:
    :*1stars: = :1stars:

7. killajo90405

killajo90405 Walk On

Thanks man,
    I'll give it a try.