1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

JeRz Doin' WoRk: Test Run

Discussion in 'TSO: PS3 Clan' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 28, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

This is actually a test of my new HD PVR so their is no editing in this film. Just puttin' this up hoping anyone with video editing tips could help me out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

only watched 1:30, runs smooth. i didn't see the option to move up to 720 though.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just realized that. Hmm, it shows up on you tube with the option. I'll ask around.

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I had the option to change it. I moved it to 1080 but it kept stopping for me..

Yo Jerz, that shits tight bro.. Looks very clear.. How much you get that for?

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It costs $200... they have cheaper alternatives like Dazzle ($60) that can have clear pictures as well but since I use mine for more than recording video games I went all out on it... now the hard part is finding a good HD video editor