Jets continue to live on edge with another 4th Qtr miracle.

Discussion in 'Game Summaries & Team News' started by klaximilian, Feb 11, 2014.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Upon further review, PI call at 7:50 was complete bullshit and I feel pretty bad for accepting it. Glad DJDunn6 was able to convert anyway on that drive to take the lead.

GG as usual Danny.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Gg bro till next time...

• Like Like x 2
  3. CHUNKNESS

CHUNKNESS Commissioner Quality Simulation Football

Wow, what a finish. Thx for the highlights TJ.

I think any one of us would have accepted that shit; not knowing that there really wasn't an PI. If covering a different area/player, which you were, how are we to know whether or not it was the right call? Like you said, nice to see that Danny was able to get the conversion, knowing now that the refs made a bunk call. All part of the game, though, as incorrect calls occur in every sport. Just would prefer not to see them in this setting. Definitely footage for Drifterbub to show to EA.

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Yea, I know. I didn't see it at all so I assumed it was correct. Man was I wrong. Felt really dirty knowing I accepted that garbage with the game on the line. Again though, Danny was good sport about it and I'm glad he converted. Didn't want the game outcome tarnished by a bad call.

I get quite a few roughing the passer calls when controlling the DE (about 5 a year), and I'm not even close the QB. Yet to see someone decline that...:(