Jets...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DJDunn6, Nov 11, 2010.

1. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

I am shocked only 2 claims for them. Greeeeeeg and fr3sh_uc both are pretty much new members and fr3sh has them as his favorite team. Does anyone have an issue with me giving the Jets to fr3sh? Greeeeeeg has only been here for 2 weeks himself so it was not like it was a long time owner. Let me know so I can give the Rams to Wayne Brady.

2. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

i would give them to fr3sh since its his favorite team. With all the turnover so far he will be more likely to stay with them

3. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

Give em to the guy who loves them. Always the best policy.

4. Miklos_Nyiszli

Miklos_Nyiszli Walk On

110% agree give them to the jets fan and greeeg will have to live with it

5. BadaBing319

BadaBing319 OMFL Broncos / PMFL Eagles

Agreed. I am thinking we may want to institute a policy going forward though that new owners must play X amount of games (i'm thinking 6) with their team before they are eligible to team switch. Make them prove themselves before we start moving them around. Take Matt for example - comes on for a couple games, gets to switch teams and then bails with no notice. Make their first 6 games a probationary period to become eligible to switch teams. Also might give us some stability with the weaker teams that seem to have high turnover...

6. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Good call bada I was holding out for a longer tenured owner to claim the jets but it never happened. Going to give them to fresh tonight then.

7. Winuvas

Winuvas OMFL Jets

That can be at the discretion of the AFC/NFC presidents, as it is their responsibility to fill teams in their conference.

If Dunn and Bruce wish to put in some kind of clause like that, is it within their rights.