1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

JHeb--University of Southern Mississippi

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JHeb, Jul 10, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

JHeb--University of Southern Mississippi

Post any and all scouting reports on JHeb here...

2. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Offense - looked to run using the fleXbox One quite a bit, but also mixed in power o runs from I Formation and ace sets. Was very good with play-action passes downfield to Jordan and also effectively threw high heat passes to Jordan to take advantage of his 6'6" frame.

Defense - ran a lot of 3-3-5 and 3 LB nickel packages. Pretty much went nickle anytime there were 3 or more WR's (which threw me off my first two drives since nearly everyone stays in 4-3 sets vs 3 WR's these days).

3. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Don't forget to edit your above post and add in the part about you KICKING MY ASS (!!)...Ha.

4. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Nah, man, I prefer to keep it humble.:cool:

5. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I hear ya...Me too. But still, you did kick my ass. I had no chance stopping that attack. Both sides were killin' me. It was just one of those games.