Jobe - Download Problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Razcalking1978, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Jobe - Download Problem

Hey man, we have a problem. Your profile creates teams as "Web" teams. Right now console owners can't download Web teams.

Try checking the Operation Sports forums for a fix.

2. Jobe111

Jobe111 Guest

I did and I think I have to sync my gamertag to my EA account. Im not quite sure how to do that. I'll play around and try to figure it out but if anyone would throw out some advice thatd be wonderful

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

You can get his team even if it is a Web made team.

Just search for his nickname or the name of his school but not both at the same time.

Also, if your search comes back with 50 found items, that's not all of the ones that are available and you'll need to refine your search.

So, for example, using the one my friend created that is marked as Web:

I searched for Quakers (his nickname) and got over 50, so I refined it to the state Pennsylvania (where his team is located) and still got over 50, so I refined it more by changing it from Quakers to William Penn (name of his school) Quakers, but then it found nothing. Then I changed it to just William Penn and it found it just fine.

You just have to know that searching for the whole name of the school like William Penn Quakers isn't going to work because the search query apparently queries the teams like this:

searches the names of the schools for what you typed in
    searches the nicknames of the schools for what your type in

So, typing in William Penn Quakers wouldn't get anything because it's searching just the names of the schools or the nicknames of the schools for what you have instead of separating it. It sucks, but I haven't had any trouble finding teams created by Web users and downloading them. You just gotta search for them correctly.

4. Razcalking1978

Alrighty, I'll give this a shot right now.

UPDATE: Still not working. It's the Montana Blue Hawks by Jobe111. Not showing up under Blue Hawks or his hometown Helena.

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Huh, not sure what to say man. I know people have reported having issues with it, but I've never had a problem with it. I'd give it a try myself but it'll be 10pm tonight before I get a chance cause I'm at work right now.

6. Razcalking1978

Jobe, worst case scenario is that I'll recreate your team and download it that way. You'll be in the league for sure.