Joe Rogan sits down with Frank Edgar

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by EaglesIrish5, Jun 9, 2009.

1. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Joe Rogan sits down with Frank Edgar

[​IMG]

Joe Rogan- Thank you for taking the time to sit down and chat with me today. Frank you recently had a fight with TFC Lightweight star Grey Maynard. You came out on the short end that night. How did you feel about the decision and how did you feel about the fight going in?

Frank- Anytime Joe. My debut in the TFC certainly did not go the way I had hoped. Going into the fight I felt my striking was better then Grey's. I wanted to use my wrestling to keep the fight on the feet. That plan went out the window quick. I fought off my back what seemed to be all night. In the end Grey was better that night.

Joe- Frank you are currently 0-1 in the TFC. What do you think is the next step for you?

Frank- Joe I do not have an answer for you on that question. What I can say is that I look at the current lightweight rankings and I see Joe Lauzon ranked ahead of me. Everytime I see that guy I wish I could smash that guys face with a sledge hammer. He is a good fighter but I just can't stand his face. I really just want unload a furry of hammer fists onto it.

Joe- So you would like your next fight to be again Joe Lauzon then?

Frank- I work out everyday with my TEAM Public Enemy teammates Roger Huerta and Kenny Florian. Those guys knock me around the cage all day. I certainly think I am ready for a fight with Lauzon. In fact I would love to fight him. That would give me my chance to mash his face a little bit.

Joe- Wow, Frank Edgar calls out Joe Lauzon. Will Dana White give Frank Edgar the chance to fight Joe Lauzon? Will shall find out.​

2. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

hahah, Good stuff EI. I love reading the interviews.

3. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Rashad Evans has an interview with Joe Rogan next week. That should be colorful.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

The next card is almost writing itself. Rematches between Parisyan-Serra & Lawler-Henderson. Lauzon-Edgar. Now if only the HW #1 contender could get decided

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Joe Lauzon responds to Edgar

Anytime, anywhere.

Juggs, set it up for the next fight night. I hope no one is looking forward to more interviews with Frank Edgar because after we fight his jaw will be wired shut for a while.

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Lets dance Joe.

7. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

Oooooooooh!!!!!!!!!! No he ditn't

8. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im going to eat his children...

9. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Gonzaga is looking to punish someones asshole after losing.