JoePa Retiring?

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 26, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Facebook firing off once again! Melo trade turned out to be nothing but now I see status updates on my facebook saying JoePa is hanging them up after the bowl. Don't know how true it may be but just in case it is, just wanted to say 'You heard it from me first'! And I heard it from some guy on facebook who heard it from a 'source close to the source' who heard it from Joe's second cousin from his father's side who was eavesdropping on a Joepa conversation that he's retiring. Seriously, this rumor or from what information I've been able to gather (sucks trying to get info from the 'paid' boards for free) started after he sent out an email letting his staff know his decision. Haven't been able to find a link to that email at the moment.

I think its time. See how far this rumor train goes:)

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

3. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

i wont even entertain the thought until i hear the legendary coach speak it with his own mouth... what do any of the PSU fans think about it? heard about it?

"E"

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

He's not retiring...as a Penn State fan, there's no way he's hanging it up. All rumors at this point

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Well I saw the interview his wife had the other day. Since then his daughter and himself downplayed the rumors. I thought this thread was dead in the water so I didn't update it.

PSU already lost its CIW Al Golden to Miami. They need to put the coach in waiting on his staff and ease him into position. Paterno is never going to retire and its going to take something terrible to happen to get him out of there.