Joey Porter explanation

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bluebean, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Bluebean

Bluebean Kansas City Chiefs

Sumbody tell me why I didn't get Joey Porter bc the Chargers missed the deadline on the thread by over an hour. I got piped on this one

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

honestly you didnt blue. sammy was here over a hour before the bid was closed on porter. the bid on harrison was over and needed to be announced for over a hour when he got here. he could not bid on both players and needed to know if he won or lost on harrision so that he could bid or not bid on porter. dave and the fa guys didnt get here until after so since he already had his bid ready and just needed to know if he could submit or not, we allowed him to submit when dave showed up to tell him who won on harrison.

3. Bluebean

Always something. I would like to hold all bids until I get home at 7pm too but that can't happen. I don't like it but ok

4. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I am sorry blue, it was the fair thing. If its the owners fault that a bid doesnt get in then that's on them, if it's our fault then we have to allow them to place a bid.

5. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

Hopefully no hard feellins Blue

6. Bluebean

Nope, im good. Definitely not your fault sammy. Ill see Porter 2 or 3 times this season

7. sammymitchell25

sammymitchell25 Walk On

hopefully 3, right :)

8. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I was in this decision also Bean. It was 100% on the up & up and legit. No foul play. I do see your argument though bt it was one of those things that we had to make a decision on. It was the right thing to do.