1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

John Clay

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Aug 5, 2010.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

John Clay

Ok.....I thought Logan Thomas was a beast. This guy is just retarded. I mean seriously in my head I dont even want to use him. My most proud moment yesterday was that I was beating hotrod going into the 2nd half not having used him at all. I think he had 2 carries for 10 yards. I was trying to almost see if I could win without him. Unfortunately I failed that test again.

I dont even want to know what his stats would have looked like if I used him in the 1st half.

Historically I get alot of shit from everyone in this league b/c of my unhealthy love affairs with my players. (VT - Thomas, Ellis, JuJu, Peak, Harrington) (PSU - Mark Williams, Hutchinson, Stephon Green, Gabe Davis). Dont get me wrong the attention is quite hilarious.
    BUT damn I am getting thrown through the ringer for this guy. I am beginning to have a LOVE/HATE relationship with him. I wonder how alot of other players would have handled having this oline and runner????

Keep it coming but I can't wait till he is gone also, I want some of my own guys to worship.

Untill then I guess keep enjoying my HB off Tackle playbook!

2. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

again... save the whining until you actually go undefeated and win a title... If MSU hadn't gifted ya a win.... lol

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

ride him to a title and man up

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

No title here....Bama is going undefeated and I am sure another team will as well.

rose bowl here we come

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    It's only fitting that after jms rode the "ima fall forward 3-4 yards" animation to some big wins that he gets John gay...errr I mean clay to use who literally does the same thing. SMH!

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

John Clay doesnt fall....you can merely only push him OOB.

8. BlyGilmore

... i hear his semen cures cancer.

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

..prevents cancer... much larger demographic. (y)

10. BlyGilmore

... i hear he also shoots it into the atmosphere and it creates double rainbows ...

11. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    EA needs to patch in random steroid testing...

12. BlyGilmore

and/or freebasing cheeseburgers ...