John Stewart vs Jim Cramer

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Drifterbub, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    John Stewart vs Jim Cramer

Anyone been following this feud the past month or so? Cramer finally agreed to come onto the daily show and they duked it out.

IMO, Stewart pwned his face.

The interview

2. jfosh

jfosh Super

I followed that fued, it was hard to miss all over the air waves. John Stewart is a very sharp. Cramer made it alot better on himself by not fighting. I agree with the bigger issue of CNBC bowing down to wall st. and playing the watch dog role at all. What happened to that function in the media?

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Not sure. I just thought it was hilarious. It's not the first time John Stewart has called someone out and made them seem foolish.

There was another follow up interview within these last few episodes where one of the short traders admits to 'burning the house down' and walking away rich as hell. And yes, his hair is long and slicked back. Must be a requirement for the job, besides being a cold-hearted bastard.

4. Kingerock

Kingerock I'm kinda a big deal...

I think it's always a mistake taking on a comedian in a setting like that. Even with minimal research and facts they are trained in dealing with hecklers and the like.

I do wonder how long Stewart will continue to be entertaining though with Bush gone and we're only about 3-6 months from the media needing to start holding Obama 100% responsible for his administration.

5. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

He'll likely just start focusing on the absurdities in state or city governments.

Just watched a video of him on Crossfire that ended up get Tucker Carlson fired:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE