Joining the TMFL

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by Keller, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Apr 14, 2010
    I wanted to create a checklist for new owners so that they could get up to speed without asking me what they have to do so here we go.

1. Join tradition and post a new member app here. Then wait for your new member app to be approved. You must upgrade to a premier level account in order to play in the TMFL. If you need help doing this, please ask.
    2. Read the very important threads League Description, Posting Recaps, QB Rushing Guideline. Please ask if you have questions or concerns.
    3. Send me a PM requesting the information for joining the league on the console. This is assuming you have "passed" your play-in scrimmage. You will not be invited to join the league until you have sent the PM. Included in the body of the PM must be the code bananas. Once confirmed by me continue reading the rest of this post.
    4. Post on the TMFL forum introducing yourself to everyone. Please include your name, gamertag and contact information - always remember that the scheduling forum its the number 1 option for scheduling your games.
    5. Pay attention when I give you instructions for how to join the site where we manage our rosters and salary cap. After I give you them, you must join so we can get your roster squared away.
    6. Start scheduling your games on the forum with other owners and start playing them. Be sure to post recaps of your games in the proper forum areas. Don't leave owners hanging if you say you're going to be there. At the very least, post on the forum that something came up, if you can't make it. Email me if you have problems, my contact info can be found here.
    7. Have fun!
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.