joining?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by KnightNoles, Jul 8, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

joining?

Ill post this on all XBOX 360 dynasties bc I dont know if everyone looks at all the leagues or not but
    Im looking to join a dynasty that has all of the forum content, updates, articles, write ups, etc..

GT: KnightnBattle10
    knightrains@aol.com
    prefer team: Florida State

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
  3. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

let's not come down hard on the guy, he's just eager... i like that...

i know there's a process, but frankly we've been inundated this week and i don't blame anyone who's serious about joining for trying something outside the box to get in a league.

we are sending guys to the new xbox league thread in the locker room... monitor that for further updates on your league Knoles. Were full in all others it looks like.

4. KnightNoles

I already started there.... Im just trying to get more feedback from people. I was told referred to another page after the new member thing and havent heard anything since, so dont get rude man

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I actually missed your application the first time I looked, so I apologize for being rude. My inbox is constantly pasted with PMs from guys who can't read directions and follow rules, so it was the reason I was frustrated.

For future reference, spamming the forums with posts is not the ideal way to go about things. We are going to be starting a new dynasty when we get a few more guys.

Just hang tight.

6. KnightNoles

alright, its cool now. I was just tryin to find leagues now, so i dont when it comes out.. Plus I already have some confirmed and I like how this site does postings and wanted to know if I was in or not before I started looking around again