joining

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by KnightNoles, Jul 8, 2009.

1. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

joining

Ill post this on all XBOX 360 dynasties bc I dont know if everyone looks at all the leagues or not but
    Im looking to join a dynasty that has all of the forum content, updates, articles, write ups, etc..

GT: KnightnBattle10
    knightrains@aol.com
    prefer team: Florida State

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm not trying to pile on, but I seem to remember that when I signed up I was sent instructions on how to get into a league and such. Wasn't there?

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yup. He should have gotten directions to which league to go to.

4. KnightNoles

well i was referred to another page, I dont know if it was a league or not but nothing has been said recently on the page so I went ahead and posted on the 360 dynasties to show my interest but I guess Im NOT suppose to do that because a lot of them are mad....... come on just showing a lot of interest in this if you dont want me tell me

5. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

As a whole, we're definitely glad that you're interested man, but be patient with the one you posted in. They're waiting on more people to come in and show interest in joining up as well so give it some time.

Unfortunately, the ones that you posted on, are basically picking up guys that have some experience in other leagues first or are already full (such is the case in this league and quite a few of the others that you posted in).

Overall, their not mad, just you showing a bit of impatience by doing this isn't the normal protocol.

Give the page that you posted on some time to get more people directed to it, and something will come of it. It always does man.

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

You should refer back to the New member lounge and follow those steps.

7. KnightNoles

ok

Thanks, wish you could teach some of the other people how to communicate like this....

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Just be patient man...

Do you realize how many new people are signing up? Just relax, the new game isn't out yet..

The admins of this site are busting their asses so just give them some time, you will be placed somewhere..

I realize you are eager to get started, but seriously just relax while they try and figure things out.