JQwon Story Time

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Dec 9, 2010.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Alright guys, time for the 3rd installment of JQwon's story time! I'm really bored at work as we are slow around the holidays so here ya go. Snoopy will enjoy this as he is part of this story. He was also there for the OU/TX story that I told but was not a prominent part in that one. Obviously we don't call him Snoopy but since that's how yall know him, that's how I'll refer to him in this story.

The 'Spidey' Story

It was no strange occurrence for us to have a big party on a regular basis at our apartment in college. It was actually pretty normal, but this night would be far from normal. Now just to give you some background, one of our friends from college was a Man Whore extraordinaire.The number of girls he's slept with is now nearing 200. You may want to call BS but we can testify to a lot of these. To keep his identity a secret, we'll call the man whore, Eric.

Now this party was in college, so we weren't just drinking, we were heavily drinking. Trying to clear away any memories that the night may bring. This would prove to be a problem the next day. I'll skip through most of the party as it was pretty par for the course. Somewhere around 2 AM, I've got a girl and so we head back to my room for the evening. (Just to cuddle and exchange favorite bible verses of course Centech). After exchanging, we passed out and that was the end of the night for me.

The rest of the story was not pieced together until the following morning. My buddy Eric texted me to get out of bed and come to his room. So I roll out of bed and walk into his room. He's standing there with a scared look on his face. I walk in, very groggy, and sit on the bed. That's when I ask what's wrong and he points to the bed. I then jump off the bed as i notice his white, silk sheets have blood all over them. Then we notice a bloody handprint on the wall at the head of the bed. Making it worse, he has no recollection of even having a girl in his room. Then he realizes that he can't find the pocket knife that he always has on him. We have now gone into full panic mode that he may have killed some girl and hid the body somewhere.

So we walk out to the living room where Snoopy is sleeping on the couch. We wake him up in hopes that he could help piece together what happened. He tells us that Eric had taken a girl back to his room. The girl, lived in the apartment right below us. After going back to Eric's room, at some point in the night, Snoopy said the girl walked back out the living and said 'sorry if i look like a whore' and then left only to return a few minutes later and go back to Eric's room. (Honestly still not sure why she did that)

So me and Eric ask Snoopy again if he's sure that she hasn't left. And he said she never came back out. So now we began investigating the crime scene when Eric notices his window is open. His 2nd story window. We look out the window and on the ground is window screen. So rather than walking back out the front door, at some point, this chick opened the window, popped out the screen and 'Spidermanned' down the bricks.

Later on we would find out that this girl was a virgin before this night...Well suffice to say, she'll always remember her first time. To this day we still don't fully know why all of this happened. But we're glad it did as it will forever be remembered as 'The Spidey Story'.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Keep in mind, I was only an extra in this story. I was not the main character...This isn't my shame...

4. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Not your best work

5. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

I know...But to be fair, this wasn't my debauchery. And Snoopy was dying for me to tell this story...Next time I'll get back to the basics.

6. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

i told you once you should post it... not exactly dying for you to post it

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Don't back-talk me or my stories will start to refer to Snoopy as the gay guy