JQwon's CUSA Season Predictions!

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Nov 1, 2010.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

New feature for this season as we open up conference play...

1. Western Michigan WILL lose a conference game. Several tough matchups for the Broncos this season including matchups with Utah St, Idaho, Kent St, Arkansas St and Western Kentucky.

2. Eastern Michigan WILL win a conference game. Not much success in the past, but look for the Eagles to snap their conference losing streak against either Mid Tenn St or Army this season.

3. UL Monroe will win the West. It won't be easy as it should be a battle til the end with every team on this side of the conference looking formidable but look for the Warhawks to get it done.

4. Western Michigan will win the East. Yes, they will stumble in a game, but it won't be enough to cost them the East title.

5. Robert Bolden will be the conference MVP.

6. UL Lafayette will struggle through an offensive transition this season and Emile Joseph will lead the conference in interceptions.

7. WKU will win 10 games if James Franklin stays healthy.

8. Kent St will beat Idaho and their "potato magic".

9. Adam Collins will injure more than one quarterback this season.

Now to select the three conference games this week:

Game of the Week: Western Kentucky at Utah State

Two solid teams in the conference, look for this one to come down to the wire. Both teams are coming off good years and look to continue that trend. However, with a heavy improvement at quarterback, look for the Hilltoppers to squeak this one out.

WKU- 45 Utah St- 35

Idaho at UL Lafayette

As ULala makes the transition to the new offense, Idaho will give them a look at their old offense as they will look to hit the Cajuns with air raids all night long. This one will be over by halftime as Potato Fagic brings home the W.

Idaho- 52 ULaLa- 28

Arkansas St at UL Monroe

Ark St will keep it close early, but once they fall behind and are forced to throw, the score will become more lopsided. The Warhawks will pull away in the second half and win comfortably.

UL Monroe- 34 Ark St- 17

2. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

I didn't think we got to play this season.

3. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm interested to see who wins the ASU/ULM game. I think it could go either way.

4. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

1. Agree.

2. Agree. His team is stars and scrubs but I think he finds a way to get it done.

3. 2 wide open to tell as every team has a shot but who knows. I'll go with Steamer.

4. Agree. Dirty Cash was the closest in the East last year and he lost 3 games.

5. Doubtful. If the game against crumb is any indication he can be shut down and the speed slider going to 15 only hurts him.

6. Texas's offense is pathetic.

7. 50/50 depends on if he can go 4-0 in non conference and how is West schedule breaks down.

8. You guys don't play...

9. The only thing Adam Collins will injure this season is a co-ed.

5. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

I guess 2/3 ain't bad. You were only 1 Steamer TD off in USU/WKU and were pretty close on ASU/ULM.

6. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Freakin Cent... The rivalry between us is so intense that he'll lose just to prove me wrong...

7. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

Emile Joseph 18-23 325 yds 3 TDs 0 INTs..... kindly go fuck yourself

8. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

My defense was just flat out awful. I forced him into 2 3rd down attempts the whole game. It was just awful. I've got to find a way to get more pressure and a turnover would be nice.