JQwon's Predictions Review

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Jan 27, 2011.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

With a new season and a new year just around the corner, it's time for JQwon's completely biased oppinion of how this season will turn out. Here's my dirty dozen predictions!

1. Army will fall of heavily from last season's success and will lose at least 3 games in conference play.
    WRONG-Army continues to play at a high level. They still lost 2 games in conference play though so I wasn't far off. I still feel that it's a completely different user playing than it was a couple seasons ago.

2. UL Lafayette will rebound from an embarrassing season thanks to a team of transfers and will battle for the West crown.
    RIGHT- Despite the fact that Snoopy cheeses like Chucky, his team did rebound with an 11-2 season. It was a far cry from last season's disaster.

3. The West will be decided by the Lafayette-Idaho game, but I'm taking Potato Magic to represent the West.
    RIGHT- I'll give myself a pat on the back for this one as this game did decide the West and I even got the winner right.

4. For the 2nd straight year, Western Michigan will come up short of the conference championship game. The East will send a new face to the game, either Western Kentucky or Kent St. WRONG- Not only was I wrong about Western Michigan missing out, I'm retarded for thinking me or DirtyCash was gonna do it.

5. No matter who the East sends, they win and continue their dominance over a hapless West division. RIGHT- This one is almost a gimme. It's like asking who is gonna win a boxing match, Mike Tyson or a retard? Tyson wins again and tells the retard he just got knocked the fuck out.

6. Idaho will once again lead the conference in passing yards and UL Monroe will lead in rushing. Well, I forgot to check this on the stats before the end of the season, so I don't know.

7. The conference MVP will go to either Brent Terry or Jim Rice.
    WRONG- Adrian Pollock took down the top honors.

8. Predicted order of finish of the two divisions:

East:

1. Western Kentucky
    2. Kent St
    3. Western Michigan
    4. Army
    5. MTSU
    6. EMU

West:

1. Idaho
    2. UL Lafayette
    3. Utah St
    4. Arkansas St
    5. UL Monroe
    6. UAB

I was straight money on the West. I knocked em out in order. On the East, I still question my sanity after picking me and DCD over Nik.

9. C-USA makes it's mark on college football as it will have 6 different teams be ranked at some point in the season. RIGHT- I believe this was correct. I know at least 5 were ranked at some point and I believe Western Kentucky makes 6 if they were at one point ranked which I think they were.

10. Kent St defensive end, Adam Carter will lead the conference in sacks. WRONG- Carter finished in 3rd for the conference in sacks, but a nice season nonetheless.

11. One of Western Michigan's safeties will lead the conference in interceptions. WRONG- Not wrong by much as it was one of Western Michigan's corners that led the conference in INTs

12. Kent St will not receive a single freakin transfer after the season. WRONG!!! I couldn't be happier about being wrong on this one.

• Like Like x 1
  2. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

My FS did finish #2 in interceptions with 8.

Also don't ever bet against the house.

3. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

[​IMG] (Double meaning)

You nailed the west, but on a much lighter note, Dayum u f'd up the East big time.

4. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

when are the new predictions gonna come out?

5. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Probably Monday while I'm bored at work