JQwon's Story Time

Discussion in 'The Dirty Dozen' started by JQwon13, Sep 30, 2010.

1. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

JQwon's Story Time

In a new feature for the Hard4Yards dynasty, I shall entertain you with a story each week from my misbegotten youth. This week in honor of OU/TX, I will start with a story from there.

This was three years ago. I was 22 years old and on the back end of my retardedly drunken days. As normal, myself and 6 other guys made the drive down from Oklahoma to Dallas where we were all sharing a hotel room. As poor college students, we'd usually pack as many guys into one room as possible.

The night began with some predrinking with the random girls staying in the room next to us, one of which would become my she-devil of a girlfriend for the next 3 years, but at the time I was unaware of the torture in store for me. Now our predrinking back then, would be what most would consider borderline alcoholism. Heavy on the liquor in every drink, and plenty of shots to loosen up. After enough booze to kill a small elephant, we headed down to the Westend where all the other drunk ass OU and Texas fans would be slurring insults back in forth at each other.

I wish the story were longer, but immediately upon arriving, the trash talking began. Then after a Texas fan got a little over-aggressive and into the face of my friend, I stepped in between and forced him back. Keep in mind, there are hundreds of police officers down in the Westend, all dressed in riot gear and they don't mess around. As soon as they see a fight start, they end it.

The cops ran in and quickly surrounded me, yelling for me to get on the ground. I complied by dropping to my knees and putting my hands above my head. Somehow this didn't seem to be compliant enough for the officers as they felt the need to stick a tazer to my back below my right shoulder blade and fire that bad boy up. If I wasn't resisting before, I can assure you I wasn't after being tazed. I fell forward onto my stomach, which apparently the cops took as my 'fighting stance' because they shot me two more times with the tazer leaving a total of six burn marks down my back. Then upon cuffing me, it was clearly necessary to rub my face against the pavement giving me road rash down the left side of my face and bleeding from the ear. Also in the process my sandal was knocked off and not returned to me.

I was then taken in a paddy wagon along with 5 other troubled young men to Dallas county jail, with one foot being barefoot. I was placed in a very large holding room along with about 30 others where we were held for 8 hours to sober up and then were all released.

After story: I filed a complaint against Dallas PD for their unnecessary abuse but it was nothing but a dead end as nothing was done. Tune in next week for my Austin Wedding Story.

2. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

I still have pictures of Jqwons taser burns.... Should post to make the story more interesting... Also Spidey needs to make an appearance

3. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Dude, if you still have the pics, you really should post them. It should also be noted that my friends did find my sandal and went around taking pictures with it the rest of the night. Then they tagged the sandal as me on facebook.

And I probably won't do the spidey story since that wasn't really my story.

4. xtreme snoopy

xtreme snoopy H4Y - Ragin' Cajuns

[​IMG]

should be noted I have the first infamous "jordan/jordan" picture

5. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Was that Jordan in the other hotel room? What kind of creep dates a girl with the same name as himself.

6. hammerhead1010

hammerhead1010 Walk On

Lol epic story. How many of you guys actually know each other here in H4Y?

7. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yes that was Jordan in the other hotel room, and yes I dated someone with the same name.

Outside of H4Y, me and Nik have been friends since Kindergarten. And me and Snoopy became friends at OU...

DirtyCash being from Oklahoma was just a coincidence...

8. DirtycashDylan

I've been playing online against Nik since '09 and he brought these guys in '10 but I don't know them outside of the game.

9. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Huh? Me, Snoopy and Steamer all played with you in 09

10. DirtycashDylan

'09, as in NCAA '09

11. JQwon13

JQwon13 Walk On

Yeah, we played last years version with you...

12. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Damn now I feel like an outsider lol

13. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

NCAA 09 was in 08. We played NCAA 10 last year.

But yea I know JQwon and Snoopy and have been playing with Dylan for almost 3 years.

14. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I see what you did there...