JSimms (Titans)

Discussion in 'TMFL' started by HotRod, Dec 2, 2009.

1. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    JSimms (Titans)

Just wanted to clear up what happened with JSimms who was the owner of the Titans. When we played I was up big in the 4th and just scored and was about to kick off when he left abruptly. At first I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and not assume he quit. I sent him a message on XBL but didn't get a response that evening nor the next day. It was then I chalked that up as him quitting. Simms always seemed like a good guy so I was kinda disappointed but my job as commish calls for me to make a decision, so I booted him and replaced him. We just spoke a little while ago and he was confused on why he got booted. He did send me a message that he had to run to go pick up his sister at the airport. He did agree with how I saw it from my end and recognized that he should've paused and gave me more info on why he had to leave. He does accept the course of action I took and harbors no ill will. I am writing this so he still has some good rep around here at TraditionFootball. He's still a part of SMFL so many of you will still be playing games against him. He is also welcome back here should any team open up. Just going to chalk that up as a mix up due to lack of communication and keep it moving. I am really happy with how things are going now after the insane turnover last season. Keep up the great work guys!