JUCO problem

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by dharvey09, Jan 14, 2010.

1. dharvey09

dharvey09 Walk On

Nov 25, 2009
    JUCO problem

k thats messssed
    there was some glitch i've never seen before

during the season where Georgia had 3 corners on redshirt when i joined week 5 so I took the redshirt off all 3 of them. When i played them there awareness seemed to go up at rapid rates one week it said +5 and also even after i took off the redshirt and played them and they got stats the redshirt icon stayed on them at the top right hand corner in the picture.

So i just checked and they are both now RS JR and still recieved the redshirt but the freshman who was redshirted progressed properly and is now a normal sophmore

I didn't do this on purpose at all and will cut them if you guys want after this season if you guys like which would in turn treat this year as their senior years which it should be.

Anyone else seen this before
  2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

Oct 18, 2009
    Yes, it seems to sometimes not record the loss of redshirt status when you make changes in the depthchart from the league menu. Players keep there year of elidgiblity and have ridiculous improvement.

The first time I saw the bug was in a 4 person dynasty I did with friends. I had a friend get a 84 overall, 96 speed WR, redshirt him, get the bug unreshirting him. The next year he was a ~96 overall (RS)Freshman. The rate of improvement seems to be tied to how good a game they had that week.

If you notice the bug you need to move the player in the depth chart during a game. This will unreshirt him for good and fix the bug.