1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Juggs Look

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by DJ Rhude, May 8, 2009.

1. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

lol wow, we're old man. Somewhere in a box in storage I have every dynasty I ever did back when I was using notebooks to write in stats and crap. I should dig that up, PDF it and post them. I still remember the greatest player I ever had...HB John Bean back when I did an Indiana dynasty. He was a 99ovr/99spd/99acc HB back when there weren't 1 of them on every team. That guy was money!

What name do you mean? Chill? He was on Maddenmania still. Or am I missing someone?

3. DJ Rhude

DJ Rhude CAMAR'E

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Oh man, I don't know what year NCAA it was, I just know it was back in the PS2 so had to be awhile ago. LOL that was like 5 years too early...now the Royals look like the team to beat in the AL Central. I shake my head at how much work I used to put into those dynasties. My lazy ass couldn't do half that now lol

5. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

We really need EA to give us text files of things like stats, etc. that we can just download off the website.

I mean... How easy it would be for them!

Customizable reports and "summary" reports that people can download would be the obvious step as well.

6. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    There is a dead feature in NCAA '09 to have your stats e-mailed to you, it just never worked...

If there ever comes a time that there is a data export, expect shaun and I to create a visual basic program to decipher it all. I'm actually getting excited at the thought of it.

*sigh* However, we might be a few years away from EA just handing the stats over to us.