Jumbotronicus??

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by RynoAid, Dec 31, 2009.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Jumbotronicus??

Check out this lame attempt at humor by the Eagles fans...

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/index.html

on a side note... and i know that Blaza will agree with me here... 3 WHITE GUYS ????

[​IMG]

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Typical Philly fan crap. How many balls have bounced off the jumbotron in regular season play? Zero, and that includes the best punter in the NFL Shane Lechlar going for it. Jealously is the greatest form of flattery.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F05UyKqG82c&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F05UyKqG82c&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC28Soq-UNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZC28Soq-UNA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBZrrAbOdLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KBZrrAbOdLw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QfTiIacC4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4QfTiIacC4s&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuXXQFmCtaM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FuXXQFmCtaM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

LOL....Keep hating. Dont worry. We will try not to blow out the COWGIRLS like last year. We will atleast let them find the endzone 1 time

4. Iron Mickey

Like in November...lol. I love Cowboys/Iggles week!!!

5. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Well that was interesting

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

sorry, were not that thoughtful, hope you enjoy the doughnut.. see you next week... have fun watching that film.

7. Iron Mickey

See ya next week Philly.

Getting my Marion Barber jersey out.....here I come Dallas Texas!!

Maybe I will see ya there next week Ryno!! Go Cowboys!!

[​IMG]

8. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Hey Philly fans, how did it feel watching your team play like the Giants today??

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

if you can't come into this thread and face the music today Philly fan, don't come chirpin if some how you win this Saturday..... fairweather

10. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Hahahaha

11. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I hate to admit it but it looks like Wade and Romo have figured some things out as far as playing in big games in December/January, at least Romo has. I still think we would be better off with a Cowher or Shanahan as our head coach and will be pissed when those guys sign elsewhere this offseason but at least Wade has them going in the right direction this year. Will be a lot tougher matchup on Saturday versus da Eagles.

12. Iron Mickey

How many years did it take that premier 1st Pick QB Peyton Manning to win a playoff game? They use to say the same things about Peyton...Bull I say.

Romo=Undrafted....A nobody.

I like this team.

13. Iron Mickey

That's your typical (Philly) Philthy Fan....

He will be in here chirpin away as soon as they win a game. There all the same. Hopefully it just wont be this week. Man up and whoop em again Boys!!

14. Juggernautblitz

How many years did it take that premier 1st Pick QB Peyton Manning to win a playoff game? They use to say the same things about Peyton...Bull I say.

Romo=Undrafted....A nobody.

I like this team.

Manning still isn't good at winning playoff games or at least playing good in those playoff games (see his performance in the 2006 playoffs when they won the Super Bowl = 2 TD's, 7 INT's) but that is another discussion entirely.
    I like Romo and think he has turned a corner, I just don't believe in Wade "a player's coach" aka "no discipline" and his ability to take this talented group very far in the playoffs. I hope I am wrong and will gladly eat crow if we can put together a deep playoff run and come back next year and play well.

15. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Well,

Im eating my words right now. Dallas kicked our asses no doubt.

I will listen to all the hype if Dallas can actually win a playoff game

Oh, and a quick question. If the Eagles beat Dallas this Saturday, should Wade be fired?

16. Iron Mickey

That's a damn good question jmillhimes....

To be honest with ya man, if I was the man in charge I dont know if I fire Wade. If we lose Saturday, I dont think it will be Wade's fault. He's a great coach, I dont care what anybody says.

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

False. (n)

18. Juggernautblitz

False, false!!!

If Cowher, Shanahan, Gruden or Schottenheimer (maybe) were wanting to come coach the Cowboys I would probably make a change if the Boys do anything short of make the Super Bowl. Wade is a nice guy but in the 3 or 4 years he has been there we have had a lot of pro bowl caliber players but they just don't get results and they appear somewhat undisciplined. I think Wade can only take us so far and if we are serious about contending for Super Bowls while Romo, Barber, Austin, Witten, Ware, Newman are still young enough to win some, we need a better head coach. If we are content with 9 - 11 win seasons and not going far in the playoffs, then Wade should keep his job.

19. Iron Mickey

Your Coach is a quitter and a liar!!

And Wade Phillips is a far better defensive mind than Saban.

20. JFunk34

Yeah that's why Bill Belichick calls Nick Saban for defensive advice.

Talk all the shit you want, you have told me on numerous occasions Nick Saban is the best coach in the country.

21. JFunk34

And Juggernaut is absolutely right. I have nothing against Wade Phillips. He was in Atlanta and I have always thought he was a good defensive coach. But he doesn't run the type of program that the Cowboys need to live up to their potential. Which with the right coach, could be sky high. That's my opinion and nothing you say can change that.

22. Iron Mickey

HAHA....I like Saban. He's a great 3-4 defensive mind. But dont hate on Phillips. Hater.

23. Juggernautblitz

With Shanahan in Washington, Dallas now has the 4th best coach in the division. We will not be winning Super Bowls and will have a difficult time winning divisions (I realize we finally won it this year) if we continue to have the worst coach in our own division, despite having the most talented team.

24. Juggernautblitz

With Shanahan in Washington, Dallas now has the 4th best coach in the division. We will not be winning Super Bowls and will have a difficult time winning divisions (I realize we finally won it this year) if we continue to have the worst coach in our own division, despite having the most talented team.

25. Iron Mickey

Ummm......that's harsh. Let's see what happens this Saturday.

Shanahan is a hunk of junk....he hasnt won jack since Elway retired. And it's well recorded he has a bland personality. The Cowboys never wanted Shanny....why would we? He runs that West Coast crap and it's a totally different scheme. Romo and the Offense are top notch with Jason Garrett.

Sorry dude. But Jason Garrett is the next Head Coach of the boys, enless someone steals him away. And I love it. His whole life has been football and he's smart and young.