Jump snap?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Sep 16, 2009.

1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jump snap?

are we able to use jump snap? its not like i used it all game but i did use it sapringly in 4th quarter when i noticed Arkansas (DogSlax) just hutted ball every time, no fakes ever. If this is a rule its a bad one because he sent me a message after the game saying i cant use it. this is a strategy ply like big hit or strip. PLus if u fake snap guys jump offside like knowbodies business, but i want a clarification. This is part of the coaching part of the game and i dont think it should be out, just like at the end of the game if i want to strip the ball then i can do it, even if i get 3 facemask penalties in a row.

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

It's something that was glitchy. I don't want it turned on the whole game and most people agreed when we talked about this that it was out. I would like it if you stayed more involved in the threads so that this would not come up after we already hashed it out.

3. DrunkenSoldier

i just noticed in the rules u guys said not to use it? my bad. we can replay game if Dogslax would like or u can sim it. I never used it every play but i did use it in 4th quarter. It didnt effect the outcome of the game because he kept scoring anyways but i guess its up to Dogslax what he wants to do? If not there is a new #1 in the Nation and thats Georgia

4. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Should be Oklahoma State.

I beat the #1 team.

5. DrunkenSoldier

I know im not the most active player on the website but besides the last 4 days im one of the fastest for getting my games in and when u say that most people agree u mean the 2 other people in the thread that agreed with u. Im not trying to be a dick but dont try to make it like 7 or 8 users said they dont like it 2 people chimed in. I sgree that its a good rule, but maybe we should have a section for finalized rules and debating on rules. i never looked at the rules thread because i thought the rules were already made.

6. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

I don't know....

What about Bama?:D

7. DrunkenSoldier

OH and Props to Oklahoma ST for beating Oklahoma. Thx . But ill still be Numero Uno.

8. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

For a little while. :D

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Till you play BAMA.....

Haha, all in good fun. I haven't trash talked yet on here so I figured I'd start somewhere.

10. skipwondah33

skipwondah33 Walk On

Not sure how I fell to #5 after week 1 but ah well

11. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Breaking News: South Carolina Jumps To #1!!!!