Just a bit busy

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Archie Griffin, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Just a bit busy

Just letting you guys know that, if I' don't post much for a day or so, it's because I had some work stuff come up kinda sudden.

That, and I found a league I like better than you guys :eek:

Just kidding. I'll be around. I'm just swamped at the moment.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Sorry, Arch', that excuse doesn't fly around here. Get your priorities straight! ;)

But in the meantime, maybe we can all give you something to read.

- Easy, where's your updated rankings?

- Luchini, where's your recruiting thread? At this point, I'm really starting to think that you're retarded. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

- Where's the smack talk? Any user games coming up? Can we finally close that God-awful "Penn St. isn't an elite team" thread?

- Bulldog, do you even READ the board anymore? You haven't posted outside a scheduling thread in over a month.

- Yo, new guys, earn your keep! You're still auditioning!

Haha, have a great day, everyone.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

No prob, We can all understand work gets in the way of fun most of the time.

4. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

There is a Penn State isnt an elite team thread? I havent seen it but whoever said such a thing is outta the league

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Ego,

Your dumbass calls me out here and ignores the other thread where I ask for the info to update. C'mon MAN! lol

Also to clarify some things. I am only doing a powerrankings once every CALENDER WEEK, not virtual week. There is a line I have to draw if this is going to go each week. I have a life outside of this place, but I also enjoy this place so I am balancing it as once a calender week.

6. egofailure

Haha, I'm at the head table at a training seminar. (Finally given a short break.) I'll hook it up soon!

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I have good news and bad news.

The good - I may be offered a full-time gig, which means benefits and a reasonable workload.

The bad - In order to get this offer, I may have to bust my ass big time for the next few weeks.

Typically, I'm an every day kind of contributor. I don't think that's going to change. But, I may not be posting the same kind of volume, at least for a little while. No big deal, really. I just don't want anyone interpreting it as a lack of interest. I'll just be a little more human for a little while.

8. Urine_Trouble_

Urine_Trouble_ Walk On

lol understood, get that work Homie whatever it takes

9. bdub

bdub Walk On

Good luck man. I hope you get your job even if it means we wont see you around as much.

10. egofailure

Arch', best of luck, man.

11. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

yeah I am in the state capitol for a few more days for conference....just saying