Just a couple of notes: Everyone read please!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Twister18, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

1. Great pace gents!! We have one of if not the most active new forums at TSO! You all deserve a pat on the back!

2. The freeze issue has been hitting most everyone. If you are losing and you lock up, have the gnads to accept a sim, otherwise let me or someone else in the dynasty know that is online what happened.

3. When you have played your game and finished recruiting with remaining time left, please hit the advance so you have the green dot is lit up. I would hate to advance and someone not be done but we need to do this.

4. Please everone update their recruits and state how many you have left.

5. With the Patch coming out, alot has been discussed with the roster glitches being fixed on dynasties still in season 1. Do we want to slow down or say F it and plow on through?

2. TN_Mike

TN_Mike Walk On

I know I've been guilty of #3, my bad, I didn't even think about needing to hit advance.

I say we don't advance to the 2nd season until the patch is out, unless the patch doesn't come out any time soon. Still might take awhile to finish the season there are several weeks left to go.

3. timroy85

timroy85 Walk On

I don't really think the roster bug has had any effect on the dynasty, so I just say we keep going like we're going. They haven't released a date for the patch, so we wouldn't really know how long we're waiting.

4. Bornthreat

Bornthreat Walk On

I agree with Tim, lets keep moving.