Just a few things I wanted to touch on..

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Mar 24, 2010.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Just a few things I wanted to touch on..

1. Accidental Run or Pass Commit
    - If you accidently run commit, which happens...Just jump offsides the next play or something along those lines. Kinda like the late pitch.

2. This Year's Activity Level
    - It wasn't extremely high like other seasons, but all in all this has been a very fun season. This was my vision for having everyone somewhat spread out among the big conferences! It makes for an exciting finish!

3. Recruiting Violations
    - Keep double checking your schollys, PLEASE! I am warning now...I am going to save a copy of the OD in the beginning of off season recruiting, and after off season recruiting. Punishments, if any, will be dealt with at that time.

2. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I think some of the activity level changed because of site issues. I know that even before the server migration, I'd have issues logging on from time to time.

Also, in terms of recruiting violations, you know I'll be on the lookout! :cool:

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

That is definately a major factor. That is why I'm not really worried about it, just gettin it out there.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I really hope the energy level was just a result of website malfunctions. I was getting the impression that for various reasons people were losing interest. We've been playing this game for 8 months so I would totally understand if people started losing some interest.

I'm with you though, I think this year has been alot of fun.

5. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

This year has sucked ass as far as I'm concerned.....I for one have dropped the ball when it comes to team write ups and summaries. I am looking forward to next year and starting over with some piss and vinegar.

6. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

8 months has been long. And even though the site activity was down, it never really hampered us getting through the season. Hell as long as were moving, thats all that matters.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I agree. In past years, I would have already sold back the game for something else. This league has really kept my interest going and has been a fun one. Looking forward to next season, the "Year of the Bruin!"

8. BDSDIGITAL

Is the year of the Bruin going to include a new years day bowl game for ya? :)

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I thought next year was The Year of the Husky?

10. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I thought it was the year of the FUCK YOU ALL!

Sorry, just a bit hostile lately. You know I like all you fuckers, this dynasty is all tht has kept NCAA in my Xbox all this time.

11. BDSDIGITAL

I assure all of my PAC 10 brethren that it wont be the year of the wildcat. My team is going to be brutally bad next year.

12. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jman - Xbox
    [​IMG]

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Hell, it could still happen this year if the chips fall the right way! Next year I'm planning on having a bowl game the week AFTER New Year's! :D

14. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Ahem....

Kiss my ass Knigh! :D