Just a heads up for anyone on a team

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NYJuggalo45, Jun 15, 2009.

1. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Just a heads up for anyone on a team

I know a bunch of us signed up for fight teams. And while it was a cool idea, it's at the point now that some teammates are going to have to fight. There are a few matchups that are shaping up for title contender matches and stuff like that and I'm going to be forced to schedule 2 teammates in a fight. Just wanted to let everyone know beforehand so no one takes it the wrong way or says "So and so is on my team".

2. Texboogie

Texboogie Guest

I LOVE IT!!!!

Those gym wars are the ones Im going to want to hear about. I mean its just smarter to run the fights this way. At least in this league. Its a SICK Idea that we run gyms in an online league, but if we want the championships to still mean something and have credibility that the best fighter is holding the belt, we need to fight guys we train with.

TFC is WAY different than real life, but If it came down to it and the #1 contender and Champ trained in the same camp;
    he would still get a title shot.
    I holnestly think Its the best way for us to keep the rankings moving and shaking. And I mean guys like myself, train with EVERYONE. I want to be able to point out a weakness of a teammate Im training with, and then come back and have that guy give me a sick battle because he is aware of what his and my own weaknesses are. Thats true MMA right there. Dont fool your self into thinking that MMA fighters dont go back watch film, they break down every recorded fight and adjust.

I like the idea of, Being the CHAMPION and having to fight the top 1 or 2 fighters in their division. No matter who they are or what they do. To be the best you have to fight the best. PERIOD

3. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Agreed, I have no problem smacking around any of TPE.

4. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

you wont be smacking anybody around Bogey.

5. marcman777

marcman777 Walk On

I've seen him smacking you around the gym continuosly EaglesIrish! Why would that change?

6. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Why don't we share with the TFC how things normally end between you and I marcman?!?!