Just a Heads Up

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Colemanchu, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Just a Heads Up

I just texted Helli and let him know that my xbox has failed to read disc's for two straight days despite anything I try to do. I've been having problems for a couple weeks now and I really don't want to buy another XBOX since neither of the two I have owned have lasted longer than 15 months.

I asked him to hold my spot for me for a week as I may crack and go against my better judgement and get another. But just as I'm sure Helli was frustrated and defeated when trying to deal with EA to get season 2 offseason going I am at or near the end of the road with Microsoft.

The hour today and multiple hours yesterday that I spent trying to get box to do a simple thing as read a disc could've been much better spent. Maybe it's just better that I spend that time better in the future.....

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I've been telling people, the new Xbox S version is way better.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Yeah I was told that the old "new" version of the XBOX that I have won't overheat. They were right, but the disc drive shat out no problem.

It's kind of like the people who get the flu shot and then wonder why the flu gets stronger every year. Or the people who don't want the government to raise taxes and then wonder why the country keeps going further into debt.

4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

I don't get it, if nothing you've bought has lasted longer than 15 months, why isn't it under warranty?

Are you staying, or going?

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    Yeah, what's the plan do I play CPU or what?

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

yeah... he should be on auto

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Let's get another box Cole ;)

9. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

sucks man. was hoping you turned the corner. you're in Arizona right? Should be able to get your xbox back pretty quickly from their factory in Texas.

i dunno how handy you are, but my dead 360 RRODed on me, so the disk drive should be good. if you were willing to pay the postage I'd send it your way.