Just a Reminder!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Masler, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

Just a Reminder!!

The advance is tomorrow night at 11p...only 2 games have been played. I hope everyone hasn't lost interest.

2. whygodwhy1111

whygodwhy1111 Walk On

GIVE ME HIGHLIGHTS :)

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

my game didn't upload and neither did any highlights idk what that was about but mine is being simmed.

4. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

I have been trying to schedule my game but I get no responses. What do I do?

5. Masler

Masler Moderator

If he hasn't responded to you by the time I get home from work tomorrow, around 2-3pm EST. I will put him on autopilot and you can play CPU.

Seriously those who do not play their game this week are looking at getting booted unless you have previously spoke to me. I know a couple who haven't done a thing, in the dynasty or the forums. TF is about having fun in a dynasty, playing your games, recruiting and then posting in the forums.

For those of you that have been contributing, good job. For those who haven't your deadline is basically 11pm EST tomorrow. I was patient but I have people who want in, so do your shit or get out, simple as that.

6. Beazus Christ

Beazus Christ Resident Smut Peddler

Masler aka the enforcer! Jk but thanks for scheduling the opening of tcf stadium against why (ill complete 95% of my 3rd down passes) god why. Oh and why (...) god why, I saved a "highlight" from our game but don't know what to do with it. Holler

7. Masler

Masler Moderator

Haha i didn't realize that was your home opener. better luck next time

8. mcGriffLe

mcGriffLe Walk On

I'll be on 7 til whenever tonight. Hopefully he logs in to the site to check some things out.

9. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

UCLA is locked in and RARIN to go