Just a Theory...

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by JerzeyReign, Jul 22, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just a Theory...

But do any of y'all find it strange with all the PS3's locking up once they started playing NCAA '11? All the people on here (I think) and the people from other forums all have had this problem since this game has dropped. The funny thing about it all is they all had the old 'Big Boys'. I love conspiracies and I think Sony put a code in the disc to kill off the older PS3 models.

Am I crazy?

*If you take my posts too serious you hate me, I see the bigger picture... No HD...

2. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On

man, i got a fatty, 60gig, the best one, i tell u tho my game has been freezing like crazy since i put this game in the system. if my shit bricks imma be pissed beyond words, hell i didnt buy mwcod2 because there were rumors about this same thing, but yeah im a believer bro and if i get a ylod then imma go xbox slim lol

3. lukeoverture

lukeoverture Walk On

well i have the bigger model. thank god nothing bad has happened yet. i haven't played that much NCAA 11 yet, but i am planning too, haha. the couple games i have played have been absolutely fine though. if it breaks, i will be so upset. i've had my baby for 3 years and i love it so much.

4. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

i think a better theory is shitty EA coding :thumbsup:

that is a theory with a long, proven track record and great tradition.

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I believe this to be true. My PS3 crapped out last year when 10 came out. I think others had the same problem as well. So, to answer your question I think they do something that maybe overheats the system?

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You know what's crazy? My big boy died within of week of me playing MW2. It survived Iraq with me, played MW1 just fine, played MW2 and it magically caught the YLOD, lol... that's messed up

LOL. The discs are made in a Sony factory though. I used to work there when I was younger, best job to have as a teenager. "Free" games, music CDs, and DVDs:D

7. Andrews

Andrews Walk On

I still have my original 60GB PS3 that I got 2 months after release. The only time my game lags is during the recruiting screens. Me and a friend got ours the same day, but his died when COD:MW came out.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

i got my fat 60Gig PS3 a few days after the release of the PS3.....

still here, running strong. but i have only played NCAA/Madden on it the entire time i have owned it. Mostly

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

My fat boy is still running strong 3yrs later(knock on wood). I've only played ncaa/CoD on mine

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I had an 80 gig one... miss the backward compatibility and...... NFL 2k5 lol

11. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    NFL 2K5 is overrated.:) Front Page Football is where it's at!

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is that a 'text sim' game or whatever their called. I always wanted to try wanna those.

13. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Nope, google it.:)