Just a thought

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Mar 9, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Just a thought

I didn't want to clog the tourney or spring training thread with this but just thought about a solution.

Why not start a bigger "test league" and start a "real" spring training. It'll probably be only a couple weeks (hopefully) but that will include all 30 of us (instead of 20) and everyone will play at least a couple games. So far it seems the same teams are the only ones participating anyway. It will also see who the slackers are and nip them in the butt (no homo) early.

Everyone will have to be willing to fight through the issues now, but I think it'll be best. And it will also get people familiar with another person and make the games more competitive, IMO.

IDK, just a thought...

2. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

I'm down

3. blocker7

blocker7 Walk On

I really like this ID. Spring break is coming up anyways arent people going to be bouncing for vacations?

4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Penn State is on Spring Break this week, Im home in northeast PA...haha

I cosign to this idea

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I am in.....

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

im in also

7. DipsetNJ

DipsetNJ Walk On

I'm down

8. blocker7

blocker7 Walk On

I think this would be great to test out minor league players and work on your game with no emphasis on wins and losses like the tournament will cause. Just as in real spring training, a spring training for us could be very useful to tool up for success in the regular season

9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

The are commissioners of TBL are not going to run this. If somebody decides to do this by all means go ahead.

10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Ill step up and get this started then, I will keep track in a seperate thread as to not clog this one up. So sign up in the other thread if you would like to participate. Probably get it started tomorrow and friday, then a possible delay this weekend and back on it next monday. I think this is a great idea for the rest of us to get used to the league setup and how it works, as well as getting a feel for needs in minor league players. I don't think this idea should be passed up.