Just advanced to Week 7.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by ociu, Aug 9, 2010.

1. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Just advanced to Week 7.

Hey guys.

I'm beyond sorry for going MIA these past couple days. Being up front about it, it's finals week, I'm working 30 hours a week for my job, and I'm having some major issues with the girlfriend to the point that I haven't been able to focus on this as much as I should. I'm ready though to get recommitted to this, and, as long as you guys are still in for this, we can make this the great dynasty we know it should be.

I've stickied an advance thread to the top of the board per requests of several of the members. I will update that each time that we advance with the anticipated date of advance to the next two weeks. If something comes up that you all absolutely need an extension, we can push this back by a day or so, but we need to stick to a schedule to finish the season by mid to late August.

Again, I'm incredibly sorry for letting you guys down as the commish recently, but I'm committed to making this dynasty work through the long haul.

2. cuaacards

cuaacards Walk On

no problem ociu, I should be taking as much of the blame as well being MIA for a week and a half. Just good to here things are still goin

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Understandable, life comes first brotha.

Let's keep things simple.

4. Austin811

Austin811 Go Dbacks!

No harm with having a life.

Sounds good. Glad this is back on track

5. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

Couldn't agree more!

6. ociu

ociu Hoosier for Life.

Guys, it looks like Murk is trying to get his net set up at his new place. Let's give him tonight, and we'll advance in time for the weekend.