Just an FYI

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Nov 28, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Oct 17, 2009

I had an issue on OMFL Chat last night. Dunlap asked the score to the Colts/Bucs game and i told him it was 31-0. Next thing i know shiftee is calling me out and say i cheesed all game long. Saying i went back 15 yards every pass play with Manning. The youtube video shows 5 pass plays one i pass i probably stepped back to far but i was trying to get the angle to hit Thomas. Thats the goal line throw. 9 of my 11 passes completed are right here. 4 on my sportsworld and 5 on youtube. He also called me out for running the clock. I did run the clock right before halftime. Then i ran the clock the whole 2nd half. I was up 31-0 and wasnt about to take and blow the doors off of anyone. I wasnt going to take and let him get back in the game either. Which is why i ran the clock. Last night i decided to give omfl blast group another chance. Well i will no longer ever be on it. I flipped out when i was accused of doing stuff that never happened. Manning completed 11 passes as i threw 16 passes. I have 9 of them right here. Now if u guys want me to run up scores and not run clock in the second half i will do that. I just found it disrespectful for me to continue to throw the ball and try to put up points so i ran clock and didnt score again in the 2nd half. I probably shouldnt of responded to him in the group but one thing about me is my military background does come out when my integrity is questioned. I will take a sim loss or let a sub play for me anytime i have to play this dude idc. I am not going to let a new guy to tf come in and try to call me out with a bunch of garbage.
  2. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

Oct 8, 2009
    In the video above I do not see where you did anything wrong or anything I would consider even borderline "cheese".

Up 31-0 early, is a lose-lose for you. If you run the clock he gets pissed and if you keep playing he gets pissed. Sounds like an owner whining about getting his hat handed to him.

Keep on,keeping on.
  3. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

Feb 19, 2010
    I got several texts last night from him after 1am est. I was not awake I will find him today but if what he is talking about is supposed to be in the video above there really is nothing to say...