Just an idea

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by yankeery25, Aug 24, 2010.

1. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

Just an idea

mkeller25, instead of us sending u our bids in pm's, to avoid any danger of u accidentally opening them due to formatting errors or anything else, how about u make a separate screen-name for FA pm's to be sent to? Just a thought

2. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Getting another account approved would take a couple days and is probably against TF rules if I had to guess.

Regardless, I've yet to open a PM that had any FA bids in it, before I the deadline. I only posted that I was receiving improperly formatted PM's, so I wanted to bring attention to it.

Unfortunately, you guys are just going to have to trust me on this one.

3. yankeery25

yankeery25 Banned

I definitely trust you, I thought improperly formatted had to do the header of the pm though, causing you to open it. so there is no problem, its all good

4. Keller

I like you're thinking though. Let this be a note to everyone that I'm 100% committed to taking suggestions from you guys for the betterment of the league. I know I've mentioned it several times but I haven't heard any suggestions yet so it makes me wonder.

If you have a problem or concern, bring it up to either me or the group and we'll discuss and if necessary vote on it.

I want to get you guys involved. I want you to feel like you're really apart of something here. I figure the more input you have on the rules, the more likely it is that you'll have a vested interest in the league.

5. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

so far, im very happy with the way the league is running, im just tryin to get this started soon so we can start gettin our squads on the field. are all teams taken yet?

6. Keller

I haven't had the time to do the amount of recruiting I would like to do over the past week or so. Everyone here is welcome to try and recruit players for the league though.

Initially my goal was to have at least 2 teams per division, and we're almost there. Obviously I'd love to have a 32 team league but I just don't think that's feasible at the moment. By all means though, invite your friends, recruit on other websites. I'm all for bringing on new people, thats what this league is about.

7. jsw930

jsw930 Walk On

what teams r still available? idk which sheet is the most updated.

8. Keller

I always keep the members list and salary cap links up to date.

I've also officially removed both the Saints and Falcons owners from the list - I haven't heard from them in a week.

*Edit* - I got a PM from the Browns owner saying he has almost completed his spreadsheet.