1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Just an idea....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by joshwitt, Jul 20, 2011.

1. joshwitt

joshwitt Walk On

Hey -4- I had an idea that might solve the gameday issue - how about just setting up a website for the gameday stuff? I wouldn't care to do it - looks like agsaturday.com is available. If anyone could think of a better URL and go to GoDaddy.com and find out if it's available, I'll be more than happy to purchase and take care of the costs associated with hosting. (it's cheap)

I don't know if you have any web design experience at all, but I could set it up to where you can edit it pretty easily.

Let me know what you think!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

What would be the point of that? IMO it would be just a waste of money for something that a whole 12 people would see.

I don't mean to be a downer here, its a good idea if we were any place else besides tradition.

3. -Balla-

-Balla- Walk On

Definitely being a downer bro....