Just applied for Gamechanger Status

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Stanimal032, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

5th time! Hope this is the one! I'd love to be a part of the process!

2. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

What are the requirements to apply?

3. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

4. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Not trying to be a douche, but what have you contributed content-wise? I'd like to see some of your ideas.

5. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Good for you man.

6. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Good for you but they won't reply.

7. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Lol. Not expecting anything, but it's worth a shot. And to I Peench, I haven't really submitted any ideas/content officially. I've been active on the EA boards as a moderator for 2 years now and I was active on there before that. I'm active on here, Operation Sports, and a few other websites. I've been playing NCAA/Madden since I was 8 years old and it was called "Bill Walsh College Football."

I also have done a few threads that generated a lot of buzz about a mode that didn't get a lot of a following before (RTG, etc.) which I will do one later this year when it comes out.

Being so active in the communities, I feel like I have a really good idea about the pulse of the fans. What they want, what they're unhappy about, etc. The fans of NCAA/Madden are a unique base. They all have really pretty good ideas and they all want one thing, a high quality sim game. There are differing opinions on what makes that game great for them, but that's what needs to be heard.

The diehard football game fans are also diehard football fans IRL. It's what makes the NCAA/Madden fanbase so unique and so great. I'm not a programmer, I'm not a developer. I'm an every day guy who has played every version that's come out and has had a passion for the game his entire life. I've seen the good entries and the bad and it's that core fanbase that NCAA is losing IMO.

/Rambling

8. I Peench

That's cool man, good luck!

9. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Appreciate it. I will say, I like the community you guys have going on over here. Laid back, fun to chill/chat with. I'm looking forward to being here a while.

• Like Like x 2
  10. I Peench

I left OS in favor of TSO a long time ago - it was the best decision I ever made. The application process ensures we get sim, mature, and (generally) intelligent guys that have a constructive tone. I'd highly recommend you stick around, and even join a league :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

I'd like to join a league if possible. I've never done one as I own a business, am married, travel, etc. I don't want to commit to something if I'm not able to go all out with it. If it's doable though, I'd be interested.

12. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

There is a league called trifecta that is looking to advance about every 72 hours or so. Might take a look there for a slower moving dynasty.

13. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Thanks! Sheldon Cooper, ftw!

[​IMG]

14. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:

Tons of people apply every year. With that being said, my advice is to:

1) Be more than active. There are tons of people in the community that are 'active.' Set yourself apart by being a leader in the community. Content helps, but you could be spinning your wheels if you aren't ingrained in the community.

2) Interact with the current EAGCs. A reference is a nice thing to have, especially among the most respected of the group.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Thanks! I interact with Natureboy, Anton, etc pretty frequently. d-Hiatus and I interact a lot as well but I know he's now there anymore. Looking forward to getting the RTG thread going here. Anyone know a good gameplay capture system for a reasonable price?

16. Stanimal032

Stanimal032 EMAW

Sorry for spelling errors. Dang iPad.

17. I Peench

El gato is the one I have, it's been great.

18. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Its not always what you know, its who you know

19. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Congratulations and good luck. Become a Premier member already! Not that you buy your way into anyone's heart, but the chatbox is awesome.

20. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:

This is good advice. Honestly, the GCers end up spending a lot of time together...I'll rep guys I think offer something and I think I can tolerate (and they can tolerate me) in person.:)