Just curious if anyone else experienced what I experienced

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Jul 20, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

So in my game against Colorado. The halfback was in Marshawn Lynch BeastMode pretty much the entire game. I've been thinking why would the AI be this great, with an average team, even on Heisman. All I can come up with is that he was just on fire after the first two big runs, and his red circle was just pulsating of the hook. The dude was 5"10 175 ans running over my lineman and backers like they were in pee wee lg or something...

Was just wondering if anyone else ever been beasted or beasted someone else in that way in NCAA 13? I guess I experienced a little of it with my QB, He was making throws as accurate as a Peyton Manning, probably because he was on fire too.

• Like Like x 1
  2. sreese

sreese Walk On

I have never seen it before but i will pay more attention from now on. I got beasted by the Rb from indiana. But it was mostly off of screen passes.

3. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Go look at one of my game summaries from my PL Pushing for Paydirt , I have an epic video.

I may lower the CPU AI after season 1

4. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Oregon vs Tulsa game?? hahhahhahahahahaha, I laffed hard! that's EXACTLY what happened to me...Misery truly lovs company, cause I dont feel as bad now that I've seen it happen to another. Was beginning to think maybe it was just me, which i know im a below average player at best, but damn. This cat took the handoff, and broke about 5 or six str8 up tackles, and he small as shyt. So yeah, thats the type of vidoe highlight I tried to upload, but it failed, its al good. Im gonna play colorado offline on varsity and beat the shyt out of em 150 - 0, lls

• Like Like x 1
  5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Lol man I was hot after that game

6. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

The video was still in my highlights, witness the tomfoolery and shenanigans..

• Like Like x 1
  7. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

just a little 40 yard scamper, no big deal, hahahaha

8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

lol steroids at its finest!