Just for Styk and Arty

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by gt86, Jan 4, 2010.

1. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Just for Styk and Arty

This is for Styk and he can pass it on to Arty for me :D

HOW ABOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!!!

I just hope i didn't jinx them for next week now :)

2. scarface

scarface Walk On

On behalf of half of the USA and probably about 90% of MEGA

FUCK YOU AND THE COWBOYS...

Go stick Romos penis in your mouth...

3. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Scar:

We got Jay fucking Cutler we got Jay fucking Cutler

Everyone else :

Ha Ha Ha Ha you got Jay fucking Cutler

4. scarface

scarface Walk On

Thats ok GT Romo can fumble more FG snaps and we will all laugh again..

Cutler is a better QB than Romo, just that Romo has players that are playmakers around him, they win in spite of Romo not because of romo.

Cutler still had more TD passes than picks.

I would still make the trade if it means Cutler over Orton, didnt the Broncos just finish one game better than the Bears? and when it counted Orton threw 2 int's for TD's.

so bash all you want Romo will cost the Cowboys the game next week.

5. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Rofl now that's funny Cutler better than Romo

I'll be the first one to say that I haven't been a Romo fan but I want to be one but he or the team always had a game or two that made me not get on his bandwagon. But to say Cutler is better than Romo is just insane. That would be the same as saying Hester is a better receiver than Austin or Crayton for that matter. Here's some stats for ya Cutler in 3 1/2 seasons61.9% completion 12,690 yds 81 Td's 63 Ints 83.8 Qb Rating. Romo in 3 1/2 seasons 63.4% Completion 15,045 yds 107 Td's 55 ints 95.6 Qb rating. As I said yesterday after you stated Lovie Smith ruined Cutler , Smith didn't ruin Cutler he's a just a guy with a big arm but is a mental midget. Yeah he had more TD's than Intercetions this season 27 Td's to 26 Int's , now that's something to be proud of. Romo and the Boys could lose next week no doubt about it but Cutler cost the Bears all season and cost the Bronco's year in year out before that.

6. scarface

scarface Walk On

Thats fine GT, again Romo has had WAY better players around him than cutler ever has had, and it was worse this year.
    I would NEVER say Hester is eve an average WR, In madden hes good but not in real life hes a joke of a WR.

Look at the last 2 weeks when the Bears gave Cutler a WR he has wanted on the field all year, 8 TD's and one pick.

Give Cutler the Cowboys o line and Hb's and TE with crayton and the Boys and he will be better than Romo, Romo is not a BAD QB but hes not as good as hes made out to be.

And sure some of his picks cost the Bears GT you dont and have not watched the Bears games if you know anything about fotball you would have seen that the coaches did not put ANY of these guys in a position to win CB's 8 yards back in 3rd and shot yardage, screen plays to WR's who cant do anything after the catch, a HB that was hurt and lost a step, the list goes on and on.

That being said before Cutler can be better the team needs to get better.
    and I will still take him over Orton or Romo.

7. gt86

gt86 Walk On

The Cowboys oline isn't all that great they are not very good pass protectors , that's why Romo has been sacked so many times this season. No I ahven't seeen many of the Bears games but I have seen a few that were on national Tv and from the eye test Cutler just makes the stupiest plays all ot of times. I seen an interesting stats th eother day back when he had 25 ints for the season , that out of those 25 ints if I remember correctly 20 of them were his fault and not anyone elses fault. Forte is a good back and Olsen is a good Te maybe not in Witten's realm yet but he's very good imho. Actually Romo isn't made out to be all that good atleast by the national media if you listen to all the media everything that has happened to the Cowboys since 1996 is Romo's fault.

8. gt86

gt86 Walk On

Oh I forgot to add if the Bears need a #1 Wr they can have our #1 Wr Roy Williams :)

9. scarface

scarface Walk On

Forte had a sprained MCL and a hammy pull most of the year so he was not 100% most of the year. Forte is not that great of an HB he has good hands but lacked the burst he had last year could never hit the edge and break a tackle.
    Olsen is a good TE but when have you seen him go GET the ball? he drops alot of catchable balls, and he rarely stretchs out to grab the hard ones, hes not witten or celek. He doesnt even dive at a ball when he needs too. I still think he can be as good as a witten though.
    I dont listen to what people have said on who is to blame for Cutlers picks, I watch EVERY game and many of them were due to these dumb WR's they have not running the right routes.

As I have said name ONE guy this coaching staff has developed? they Ruined Hester, they damn near ruined cutler in a year, Olsen has not improved much over the few years hes been here, Tommie Harris regressed as well, only guys to stay the same are the guys this staff had nothing to do with as far as bringing in and thats 3 guys. Briggs Urlacher and Charles Tillman they have played good ball since they were here.

So I will still take Cutler over Romo, and you will take Romo over cutler..

BTW the Boys o line is light years ahead of the Bears o line.

10. hoytpower

hoytpower Walk On

I can assure you NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT THE BEARS!!!!!!! So shut up (y)

11. Gotham

Gotham Walk On

This is sort of like listening to Scar and GT go on about which is better: to take it up, or give it up the poop chute?

12. scarface

scarface Walk On

Well got ham you are the one talking about dicks and ass...

13. Stykman

Stykman RC & MEGA Historian

Thanks for deflecting all the attention Scar. I wasn't even going to acknowledge this thread, but I digress....

#1 - Arty doesn't even know what "Tradition Football" is, let alone reading these boards.

#2 - Yup. That's it. The Cowboys beat the tar out of us. They are the Team to Beat. Best in the NFC. Should win the Super Bowl. Romo is God. Shit, they are the "Team of the Decade"...and the Decade is only 4 days old. No team in the NFL could Possibly be better than them over the next 3560 days anyway. Fuck the playoffs, just give them Lombardi now. As a Matter of Fact, let's RENAME THE TROPHY!!! The Wade Phillips Trophy. Sounds Great!!! They will probably shut out the lowly Eagles again this weekend. ALL HAIL THE COWBOYS!!!

14. gt86

gt86 Walk On

15. scarface

scarface Walk On

NOW GT that has to be the best fucking post you have ever made.